1. Login or Set up an Account
- This Account can should be set up under the Athlete or Participating Member
- Alternatively for minors, a parent may set up an account and add the Athlete under their account name
- Parents are required to accept waiver for minors.
2. Register as an INDIVIDUAL member according to your role as an ATHLETE/OFFICIAL/COACH or VOLUNTEER
- Anyone who wishes to compete should first register as an ATHLETE, without this membership you will not be eligible to register for Competition Events.
- Members who are OFFICIALS/COACHES or VOLUNTEERS must have multiple memberships for each role they partake in.
- If you do not have a current membership it will be automatically added to your fees.
- Those who have an existing membership should LOGIN and then await for administration to update your membership status, or contact us if it is not changed within a few days.
3. As a registered member WushuCanada welcomes you to the family and you may now enroll in competition events, courses and programs.
- Note that if your club or school is not yet a recognized club of WushuCanada, you may enrol as an Independent Athlete. Encourage your club or school to look at the many benefits of Club Membership.
- Your PHOTO is Mandatory, please upload in appropriate section.
- All Sanda athletes will be required to upload their medical requirements prior to registering for events.
- All events and age brackets will appear once you select your category of competition.
HIGH PERFORMANCE EVENTS
Below are the events for HP Athletes. Participants must have a HP Athlete Membership to enrol. These events are for intermediate to advanced level participants vying for position to qualify for national ranking, national team, multi-sport games, or international competition.
Below are the events for Rrecreational Athletes. Participants may have either a REC Athlete Membership or a HP Athlete Membership to enrol.
These events are for Beginner-Intermediate level participants.