1. Login or Set up an Account
- This Account can should be set up under the Athlete or Participating Member
- Alternatively for minors, a parent may set up an account and add the Athlete under their account name
- Parents are required to accept waiver for minors.
2. Register as an INDIVIDUAL member according to your role as an ATHLETE/OFFICIAL/COACH or VOLUNTEER
- Anyone who wishes to compete should first register as an ATHLETE, without this membership you will not be eligible to register for Competition Events.
- Members who are OFFICIALS/COACHES or VOLUNTEERS must have multiple memberships for each role they partake in.
- If you do not have a current membership it will be automatically added to your fees.
- Those who have an existing membership should LOGIN and then await for administration to update your membership status, or contact us if it is not changed within a few days.
3. As a registered member WushuCanada welcomes you to the family and you may now enroll in competition events, courses and programs.
- Note that if your club or school is not yet a recognized club of WushuCanada, you may enrol as an Independent Athlete. Encourage your club or school to look at the many benefits of Club Membership.
- Your PHOTO is Mandatory, please upload in appropriate section.
- All Sanda athletes will be required to upload their medical requirements prior to registering for events.
- All events and age brackets will appear once you select your category of competition.
2019 COMPETITION EVENTS
Below are the events for 2019. Participants must have a HP Athlete Membership to enroll in HP and Sanda Events. HP events are for intermediate to advanced level participants vying for position to qualify for national ranking, national team, multi-sport games, or international competition. All Other events are designed for individual goal setting and the experience of competition.
Wing Chun (Ving Tsun) EventsRoutines and Ma San Jong
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content